UK Genuine Temporary Entrant GTE Form

Introduction

My name is Dorji Wangchuk. I am a genuine Bhutanese citizen bearing Bhutanese citizenship identity number 10308002174 and international passport number G103831. Currently I am the founder and CEO of “Green Alliance” (a waste management service provider). Right after my graduation, I ventured into social enterprising and became a full-time social entrepreneur. I considered this as one of the most fulfilling decision I have ever taken. I graduated in June 2018 with Bachelor of Education. I always felt the need to take a course that complemented my entrepreneurial journey. Therefore, I am applying to study Master of Business Administration (MBA) in UK.



Why Master of Business Administration MBA?

The aforementioned course (MBA) is a perfect match for me to deepen my business acumen. The unique modules offered in this course have a great relevance in the current market. Some of the specific benefits of the course in my entrepreneurial journey are:
How to be a good team leader and successfully manage people. It exhibits comprehension of the challenges facing modern organizational leaders and that I am able to mitigate risks by making the best decisions for the company.

  • Helps to make business more innovative and impactful in the society whereby creating job opportunities for youngsters and give livelihood to all parties involved.
  • How to create hierarchies that helps the company thrive in terms of brand value and financials with appropriate assessment tools.
  • Earning an MBA puts me in close contact with other students from around the world who have different work experiences and perspectives on the global economy.
  • One of the most compelling elements of a well-designed MBA program is the way lectures and independent study are interspersed with case studies and examples based in the real corporate world. Faculty members with connections and experience as business leaders can provide insights into the way these situations have played out in the recent past.
  • Earning an MBA makes me part of a global network of hundreds of alumni, giving me access to respect and intelligent professionals which I may not have otherwise had a chance to connect with.

Why study in UK?

Every year, hundreds of students go abroad and engage in gainful learning. Amongst all, UK is the most preferred destination. When I inquired about the choice, I found out myriad of reasons as follows:

  • UK Universities are well recognized in Bhutan and it’s a great credibility having studied there. All universities are well represented in Bhutan through reputed consultancies and placement firms.
  • UK remains the number one sought-after education destinations among Bhutanese students. UK has one of the least crime rates and is considered to be one of the most reliable and safest destinations to study or vacation.
  • UK embraces diversities and regards all cultures. One could find students from all walks of life. It is a great opportunity to interact with international students and faculty members to have a worldly experience.
  • I am extremely impressed that the UK Universities has wide linkages with Start-Ups, Enterprises and Governmental Organizations and NGOs. I am affirmed that the takeaways from the aforementioned course will equip me for the worldly encounters and excel in all fields and become a proud alumnus.
  • This is a great source of attraction, especially for business management students like me as it will allow me to translate my university learning into a real-life business environment that too in an UK context.

Why choose York St John University for post graduate?

I chose York St John University for its outstanding teaching philosophy, research faculties, infrastructure, and student support program, which is particularly advantageous to international students. In addition to being taught by renowned faculty members, students have the ability to engage industry companies on a local, national, and international level. According to some reports, the class is held in a rigorous face-to-face manner, with many assignments, group work, discussions, and presentations required.

It is a perfect match for me to interact with international students and faculty members to have worldly experience. Going through some of the Alumni of the campus, I am sure that there is no other institute than York St John University to do my MBA. I am also keen in research-work and real-world experience. I am affirmed that the takeaways from the aforementioned course will equip me for the worldly encounters and excel in all fields and become a proud alumnus of the University.

Some of the prominent highlights of the University compared to other universities in UK are as follows:

  • Since its establishment, it has proven a great success with excellent records in several disciplines of study. University is a recognized institution ranked as one of top universities in UK.
  • It has well-equipped facilities like Student Start-Up Launch Pad that help realize the business ideas into execution.
  • The university has its presence in Bhutan represented by a country representative who aids in the admission process
  • Not only will I learn alongside a select group of professionals in the classroom, but will also expand professional network to include hundreds of alumni around the world.

Future career goals and why return to Bhutan?

Upon successful completion of my studies, I shall be returning to my home country so that the adequate knowledge and skills I have learned at UK could be applied in improving the efficiency of my own Start-Up named “Green Alliance” in Bhutan. What I will learn professionally is needed more in my own country than in UK. I believe I can make a difference in Bhutan, no matter how small. I also intend to share the technical skills with my friends, family and colleagues.
With the qualification I possessed in Master of Business Administration, I will be having ample of opportunities to climb career ladder through business coaching and guiding other budding entrepreneurs in Bhutan. With this qualification I can also participate in decision making, execution of policy in shaping better societies. Therefore, it will be much crucial and fundamental in achieving my dreams to pursue MBA that will bring immense benefit to all.







Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.