Letter to my Indian brothers

A heritage walk to Kutub Shahi Tombs 
                                         
                                      
Dear Indian brothers,

This journey was a nutshell breaking experience for me in many ways. However, mostly I will remember this experience because of you all, my Indian brothers. Never could I imagine in a city, which looks like motherboard from the sky during night that I would find beautiful souls like you all.

The bike rides, cinema, street foods, flying kites on Sankrati and heritage walks to Kutub Shahi Tombs are just a part of a bigger giants of memory. Mostly I miss those small gathering at pent house and getting knock out with Knock Out. I felt like I am the youngest brother in the family and I literally forgot the borders. The acceptance and affections that you all have showered on me is what I will be in debt for rest.

I met many individuals to whom I shall admire for their noble initiatives, individuals with great passion for change and an asset to their community. It was so encouraging that all were heartily willing to share ideas and work closely to bring positive impact hub. I take some inspiration and some ideas to replicate in Bhutan like Lamakaan.

This journey has just concretized my determination to strive further and give a greater purpose in my life. However, it also reminded me of how far I have to make in life and hurdles ahead.

Hoping for the reunion and live that moments with my Indian brothers, Gopala Krishna, Abhi, Srikant, Gopi and my dear guru Sanjay Gadhalay.



with Love,,,,,,
Bhutanese brother


Tags

Post a Comment

5 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working for that, I want them to see what I was really talking about. If happiness were a place, undoubtedly Bhuta.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. That was a great trip. You opened new doors dorji. Your initiative and steps towards it are really overwhelming. Looking forward to meet you in December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Bhutan or in India but we will reunion for a greater and ambitious cause, because we are like minded.

      Delete