CV Sample

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION(S) – Tertiary Qualifications and High School

Degree/Course/School

From To (date/month/year)

 

School/College attended

Percentage Mark Obtained/Level Passed

Bachelor of Education in Secondary Science

2014-2018

Samtse College of Education

66.48%

BHSEC

(Bhutan Higher Secondary Education Certificate)

2012-2013

Orong Higher Secondary School

64.2%

BCSE

(Bhutan Certificate of Secondary Education)

2010-2011

Martshala Middle Secondary School

72.8%





EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION(S) – Tertiary Qualifications and High School

Organization/Institution

Country

Course/Subject

From-To (date/month/year)

 

The Asia Pacific Youth Exchange  (APYE)

Thailand

Learning about Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)

LEAN development of Social Businesses

17th -30th July 2017

Hyderabad Trails

India

Training on Eco Tourism

 

6th  - 16th Feb 2017

 

 

Loden Foundation

Bhutan

Global Student  Entrepreneurship    

14th -19th Nov 2016

Bhutan Center for Media and Democracy (BCMD)

Bhutan

Community Mapping & Social Entrepreneurship

4th -7th July 2016


SIGNIFICANT AWARDS/CERTIFICATES

Title of Award

Awarding Agency

Year

Hanyang Change-maker Scholarship for Social Innovation,

Hanyang University, Seoul,  Korea

18th July 2017

AREAS OF INTEREST – related to fields of study and current field of significance

Entrepreneurship- I enjoy building businesses that revolves around 17 Sustainable Development Goals and carry social values in the society. To me, Entrepreneurship is all about solving problems in the community with monetization values for its sustenance.

 

Reading- It is reading that helps me the most in terms of personal and professional growth. However, I am mostly into non-fictions like business or self-help books and biographies namely, Rich Dad Poor Dad, The Secret, Think and Grow Rich, The Intelligent Investor, 10X Rule etc.

 

Self Development- I closely follow the idols of my interests like marketing gurus, traders (stock), tech entrepreneurs, real-estate agents, motivational speakers or modern day genius like Elon Musk. Few of the growth conferences like 10X Growth Conference, One Young World or the TED Talks have really helped me in personal growth. Learning traits of my idols is the most effective way to blend myself in this ever changing market.

 

SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE - acquired during my career 

 

Problem Solving Skill- As an Entrepreneur, I always try to be a problem solver.  On a daily basis, I try to change my atomic habits for greater results that improve my personal and professional conducts. Business is all about value creation and that comes through problem solving.

Team Work- It is a paramount importance for me to be surrounded by like minded people and do value creation in union. Great ideas are nothing until definite execution. This phrase perfectly sits here, “United We Stand, Divided We Fall”.


PERSONAL STRENGTHS 

Leadership Quality- Since my school days, I have always occupied leadership roles in different capacities. In professional life as an Entrepreneur, proper lead is one of the barometers of my success. I always try to stay true to the saying “Good leader leads but best Leader motivates the team”.

 

Research Work- It is a prerequisite for any actionable interventions in all fields. It adds rationale to academia or professional career. I have always taken keen interest in research works and presented myriad of papers in Symposiums. Of all, I enjoy Action Research the most. Data has become the modern gold mine for any industries to sale goods and services to the targeted customers.

 

Effective Communication- Effective Communication has always assisted me in Academic or Professional life. Some of the prominent names I refer are Martin Luther King Jr, Abraham Lincoln or the great Statesmen like Winston Churchill during the Second Work War (WWII). These are great names but one can always aspire from them.

REFERENCES

Name of Referee

Position and

Organization

Email Address

Contact Number

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.