A bold leap to Hyderabad

Left to right: Srikant,Pawan, Rosa, Abhi and me

I truly believe that networking is ingredient to many success stories. With this, I took a bold step to visit the silicon valley of India, Hyderabad. To explore if I could learn to incorporate in near venture. Within few days of my stay, I met many incredible personalities who are greatest asset to their societies.



I was fortunate to meet many people who believes in change and that starts from oneself. They are concerned on wide range of areas, waste management, climate change, gender inequality, economic and you can name it. It was an experience that tells me how far I have to make in life.

Many people are curious to know more about Bhutan. Few hours of conversation was not enough for me to give them whole idea of Bhutan. A tiny Himalayan kingdom has a lot stories to share.

People say that Bhutan has solution to some of the global challenges. I have started to realize that. Few more days left, hoping for more experiences and a story to take back.
Tags

Post a Comment

3 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.